|Title||Quality Engineer, Caribbean|
|Salary||Negotiable – AAE – US$|
Gas Oil Experience
• Actively support the client’s HSSE programmes and participate in HSSE meetings and stand-downs as necessary. Comply with Policies, Standards and Procedures on Health, safety, Security and Environment
• Develop project specific Quality Strategy, Quality Stage Plan and Compliance, Verification and Assurance Plan incorporating all the requirements of the client’s Standards and supporting Guidelines
• Oversee, approve and support development, maintenance and implementation of project specific Contractor quality plans, ITPs and other contractors quality procedures
• Coordinate, support and provide instruction to project quality inspections, inspectors and activities of the various AIBE projects
• Manage project quality activities and provide quality support to engineers and construction personnel in the PMTs
• Attend project meetings and input for Quality requirements
• Provide assurance of compliance in the implementation of project work scopes including adherence to the client’s Standards. Coordinate these throughout the management teams
• Liaison in the project implementation of Verification Bodies, 3rd Party Inspections and Certification Organisations.
• Ensure Quality is included in contractor, vendor and supplier assessments and that all specifications include the appropriate quality conditions addressing also key Quality risks
• Manage and organize projects quality activities
• Perform audits, surveillances, reviews on projects contracted organisations, Manage and oversee non-conformances and corrective actions though to timely close-out. Ensure the maintenance of registers and tracking of actions to resolution and provide associated performance management metrics and reports
• Attend contractors quality audits and report status
• Provide weekly quality activities report to Project Manager and Head of Quality
• Provide monthly statistical quality report defining KPIs, audits performed, NCR/CAR status
• Participate in quality inductions, workshops and training to projects PMTs and Contractors teams
• Visit as necessary worksites, contractors, vendor, fabricator premises for the quality of the design, procurement and execution of the works
• Manage any requirement for the client’s Trinidadian or International 3rd Party requirements
• International recognized QA / QC / Inspection qualification.
• Experience in Project and Quality Management most critical.
• Candidate needs above average skills and extensive QA and QC experience in responsible roles on major “brownfileld” gas projects.
• Candidate must be self-disciplined, capable of facilitating efforts to resolve quality management issues, ensuring corrective/preventative actions and coordinate QA/QC/Inspections objectives.
Project and Quality Management role within Oil and Gas sector.
To apply for this job, please contact: Jonny Scott-Slater or Zena Zennor;
UK – Telephone – 01872 274227 – 0044 1872 274227;
US – Telephone – 954 378 9414
Confidentiality is assured at all times.