Senior Business Development Executive;
Business Development Executive;
IT Sales Executive;
Selling to Hotel Clients, World-Wide;
Corporate Event Software Packages;
Executive Search Starts August 2014 – Ongoing.
Our international corporate client has recently opened two new offices situated on two separate Caribbean Islands. Our client is looking to appoint two new ambitious business development professionals that are seeking to join an expanding international business.
Our client sells Hospitality Event Software to Hotel clients on a world-wide basis. They are seeking to appoint:
- Senior Business Development Manager;
- Business Development Executive;
- IT Sales Professionals.
We are looking for talent based in any location world-wide who would have an interest in working in the Caribbean. You will be based in our client’s new office work alongside the US and local staff helping to create a strong corporate culture and presence in the Caribbean and the USA.
Our American-Caribbean client is (NYSE) listed and is an industry-leading technology company based in many states of the US. Our client is one of the world’s largest event management software firms with 1,400 employees and over 10,000 clients.
Representative customers include: Rolls Royce, Adidas, McDonald’s, Nokia, Motorola, Ford Motor, IBM, Mercedes, BMW, L’Oreal and Coca-Cola.
Our client has a rewarding and challenging Business Development Executive position in their Supplier Network Strategic Accounts division for extraordinarily talented and motivated individuals who thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environments.
Your main responsibilities will be managing the corporate and VP level relationships with our hotel partners and identify business development opportunities with these partners. You will carry a new-booked business and renewal quota, and will be required to demonstrate solution-selling and total account management skills and effectively manage your Sales Associate to ensure you grow the overall partnership and increase our client’s market share of their organisational spend.
This position has opportunity to travel to both European and US international offices to provide training and mentoring to our global Sales team.
- Develop current relationships and identify new partners in an effort to meet and exceed individual and department revenue expectation.
- Present products and services to corporate accounts.
- Exceed established new business revenue and renewal targets for advertising-based and software sales.
- Develop and actively pursue list of targeted Key Accounts and create individual plans of action to penetrate these accounts.
- Negotiate master agreements with Key Accounts.
- Analyse performance data and provide insights and recommendations to key stakeholders based on findings.
- Accurately forecast sales opportunities via pipeline report.
- Effectively and accurately manage personal revenue pipeline to maximize all new business opportunities.
- Monitor and report sales activity within the system.
- Work with Client Services to ensure complete customer satisfaction with the product and create total strategic account management.
- Work with technology to share feedback from key stakeholders in the European region.
- Work with marketing to customize collateral and sales positioning for a European audience.
- Represent our client at major European tradeshows and hotel sales conferences in the EMEA region.
- Ensure relationships with key decision-makers for accounts that will provide new business are continuously developed and relationships are strengthened and grown.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Manage and mentor a Sales Associate that will support you in accomplishing the above activities.
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic credentials.
- 5 to 10 years of prior sales experience (hospitality industry is a plus).
- Excel at developing relationships over the phone.
- Ability to handle high outbound call volume with corresponding high talk time.
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong analytical skills, experience with data analysis.
- Must be able to integrate knowledge across disciplines to include cold calling, consultative selling, product demonstrations, closing contracts, operation/process flow, and product function.
- Strong sense of initiative and personal leadership demonstrating the ability to function independently, but must also be able to contribute to team initiatives.
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity.
- Proficient using general office software applications- high proficiency in Excel and PPT is a plus.
- Experience using sales automation products such as Salesforce.com and web collaboration tools like WebEx.
- Additional language skills preferable (ideally French or German).
Contact: Jonny Scott-Slater, Joey Polperro, Ashley Armstrong or Karen Palmer.
CV2 – CERinternational@aol.com
Telephone – 01872 274227 (UK) – 0044 1872 274227 (International)
US — 001 954 378 9414 Florida USA: ask for Zena Zennor;
Confidentiality will be assured at all times.